The video will reign supreme in social media for a long time. According to Adobe, 51.9% of marketing specialists around the world list them as the type of content with the best ROI. And I’m not going to deceive you here that at the moment something may change.
I submit the most important in my opinion information related directly and indirectly to video marketing.
25 statistics that every marketer should know
- “The human brain processes visuals 60 000 x faster than text.” – Hubspot
- “Video will make up more than 79% of internet traffic by 2018.” – Cisco
- “75% of executives told forbes that they watch work-related videos at least once a week and 65% visit the marketer’s website after watching. “- Forbes
- “Adding videos to your site increases your chance of a front-page Google result by 50x” – Forrester
- “Adding video to your social mix means audiences are 10x more likely to engage and share your post.” – Content Marketing Institute
- “51,9% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI” – Adobe
- “70% of B2B Marketers say video is the most effective medium for driving conversion.” – Demand Metric.
- “The Average cost of per marketing-generated lead is 19% lower when compared to companies that don’t use video.” – Aberdeen.
- “96% of B2B companies are planning to use video in their content marketing over the next two months.” – Business 2 community.
- “Facebook video reaches approximately 22% of your fans, while an embedded Youtube video reaches only 13%.” – Social Media Examiner
- “79% of consumers would rather watch a video to learn about a product, than read text on a page.”
- “83% of businesses believe that video gives them a good ROI.”
- “97% of businesses said that their explainer video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service.”
- “91% of consumers have watched an explainer video to learn about a product or service.”
- “78% of businesses that have used Facebook Live, said it was an effective marketing tool.”
- “95% of consumers believe that a video should be less than 2 minutes long.”
- “Forrester Research found that video increases the chance of a front-page Google result by 53 times! And considering only 10% of users look past the first page of search results, the first page is where you need to be!”
- “Networking manufacturer Cisco state that 86% of the Internet audience is watching online video – that’s 183 million people!”
- “85% of Facebook video is watched without sound.”
- “99% of businesses will continue to use video throughout 2017.”
- “Video in an email leads to 200-300% increase in click-through rates.” – Hubspot
- “Snapchatters watch 10 billion videos a day.” – Adweek
- “In 1956, video recorders were sold for $50,000 and videotapes cost $300 per one-hour reel!”
- “Social Media Examiner found that 76% of marketers plan to add videos to their sites and video is now a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and their blog.”
- “When asked which skills they wished they, or their teams, were more adept at, 42.4% of marketers and 31.7% of SMB owners listed video marketing.” – Animoto